Saturday, August 21, 2010

A great sewing blog..............

Hey, there! I wanted to share a great blog with you.

If you like to sew, and dress cute, this is a fabulous place for ideas! Sachiko over at Tea Rose Home is really creative and has a flair for fashion! She has terriffic ideas for customizing and accessorizing--all for CHEAP! She loves a great bargain like me.

Here's one of my favorite projects she has made. I'm on the lookout for a cute basket purse like that one.

Sachiko is also having a great Amy Butler giveaway right now! I would love to win this pattern:



Or this one:



Did you know that Amy Butler has free patterns on her site??? Just thought you might like to know that! :)

Ok, so go take a look at Tea Rose Home and you will be inspired.......promise!

~Amanda

No comments: