Monday, August 15, 2011

Back to school!!!

Today was our first day back to school! We homeschool our kids and this is the first year all three have been school aged :) Here they are showing Daddy all their workbooks.

Ava is 9 1/2 going into 5th grade.




Levi is 7 going into 2nd grade.




Evan is 5 1/2 going into Kindergarten.




I printed out each of their grade numbers and had them hold them up. I thought this would be a fun way to see them grow each year. I think that pic must be on Matt's phone, because I can't find it.

They also put on their backpacks and "walked" to school. Evan thought this was perplexing. LOL!




Then we said the pledge of allegiance. Even Evan knows every word. They learned it from AWANA. :)

 
                                                 

I love getting to spend so much time with my kiddos!

No comments: