Friday, December 14, 2012

A sad Friday.............Connecticut school shooting


On days like today, of which our nation has had far too many, I cherish the knowledge that my children are at home with me.
 
Even on the tough days, I am SO thrilled to teach them at home.
 
It is a privilege I do not wish to take for granted.

 
First day of school 2012
 
 
Learning to knit on Christmas morning 2011
 
 
Levi working on a family tree
 
 
Evan's first Cub Scout Pack Meeting
 
 
Ava as Kirsten (American Girl)
 
 
Mad scientist Levi
 
 
Bibleman Evan with his sword of Truth
 
 
Seeding a Chia Turtle (that never grew)
 
 
I sure do love those kiddos.
 
And I'm grateful to get to tuck them in bed one more time tonight.
 
I can only imagine how the heart's of those families ache who had to say goodbye to their children today.  I pray God overwhelms their grief with his unending love.
 
 
 

No comments: